About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 3, 2010

Zumba - Montreal

Share

Morning!!!

How are you? I am very excited today because.....


For the past year me and six of my girlfriends have been going to Hip Hop classes once a week. It has been really fun and a great work out. This fall we wanted yet again register for Hip Hop classes but to our disappointment the level we were going into was completely booked. We were so sad that we were not going to be able to shake our "booty's" together anymore....



However, my AWESOME friend Katja found a solution to our "booty shakin"! We are going to start Zumba!!!

After doing a little research I personally think that this will be even more fun than Hip Hop classes. Good job Katja!


For those of you who don't know what type of dance/exercise this is, no worries I will explain.


Zumba combines Latin and international rhythms with easy to follow moves to create a dynamic fitness that will blow you away. The goal is to get a great work out, LOVE your workout and to get hooked on Zumba so that you keep coming back. This does not sound to hard, eh? (Oh my god I said eh!!!) I am already so excited!

Zumba creates long term benefits while you have a blast doing it and it gets even better girls! You are doing all this while burning lots & lots of calories and energizing your entire body. Can't get much better than this.


Zumba is like a big "fitness party" and who does not like to party? Talk about making fitness fun! So all you girls who don't know how to keep the workout going through fall and winter....You are Welcome, I just found you the solution...Zumba!


If you are still not convinced that Zumba will be a great workout and lots of fun you can come to the "Zumba Open House" on September 11th & 18th from 13.00 to 15.00 (free master Zumba class 13.30 to 14.30).


Maybe I'll See You There & We will shake our "booty's" together!!! Let the "booty shakin" unite! : P


Zumba Info


Montreal Zumba Location:

3451 St-Laurent, 3rd floor (close to Sherbrooke Street)

Montreal, QC Canada

H2X 2T6

Metro: St. Laurent


Contact info:

E-mail: info@bamboofit.com

Cell: (text messages are also welcome)

Laura -514 690 8805

Lina - 514 692 8072



Watch the video below to get a better idea what Zumba is all about and for more information on Zumba Montreal click here.


Our Montreal Zumba Instuctors Lina, Laura & Liliana

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin