About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 5, 2010

Fall Outfit - On A Budget

Share

Kain Label Poncho Dress - $125
It is a little different then the Alexander Wang Poncho but in this case you can put on a nice leather jacket on top of this Poncho dress and still rock a chic fall style.




MICHAEL Michael Kors

Leggings - Faux Leather Stretch - $79.50

Give your look a rocker-chic edge in these undeniably cool faux leather stretch leggings from MICHAEL Michael Kors.
These leggings look almost identical to the ones I found from Helmut Lang but these are much more affordable and you are still getting a brand name clothing item.






Dolce Vita - Vienna Suede Platform Pump - $174.00
This Dolce Vita shoe is very similar to the Acne pump. Just like the Acne pump this shoe can be worn with many outfits from leggings to dresses.



Top Shop - Tiger Sequin Scarf - $70.00
This scarf is pretty much half the price of the DAY scarf but adds just as much of an kick to your outfit. Again this scarf is one that can be worn with a ton of stuff in ones closet.
Love it!




Top Shop - Large cut out cuff - Price: $30.00
This silver cuff bracelet will "most def" leave a statement when worn.
Also there are so many outfits that you can wear this bracelet with weather you are dressed up or down you can wear it and the price is a real bargain.




The total for this Ensemble comes to 478.50 US dollars and with all these pieces you are still rocking a nice fall look.
Like I mentioned before all these pieces can be worn individually and I am sure you can find clothes in your closet to match with.

Let me know what you think about the fall finds on a budget.
Enjoy!

xoxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Victoria,
Looks like you had a great summer.
Any idea where I can get the Michael Kor leggings in Montreal? Or order where they will deliver in Canada?
Thanks, Joanne

Anonymous said...

joanneroston@hotmail.com left the comment about the leggings.

ViktoriaLove said...

Hey Joanne,

How are you? Thanks for reading my blog!
You can try the MK store at Rockland or Amazon.com I am pretty sure they deliver to Mtl.

Hope this helps and Hope to see you soon.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Victoria,
I love for fashion tips. Its fun! It gives me ideas!
Hope to see you soon at dancing or Yoga....
Andrea

ViktoriaLove said...

Hey!
Thanks for reading my blog Andrea!
:-)
Yeah I'm in for both dancing in yoga!
Hope to see you soon it's been to long!

Xoxo

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin