About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 29, 2010

MAC & Disney's Venomous Villians

Share


I LOVE all Disney cartoon movies from 101 Dalmatians to Snow white.
I love the princesses, the heroes and I even have a little love for the villains.
You all know that I also like make-up a lot. I know there is anything from Chanel make-up to Bobbi Brown, but I really LOVE MAC make-up. It just works for me and I can always find a new lip gloss or eye shadow that I like.
All this love for Disney and MAC grew even more when I found out that they have made an collaboration on a limited make-up series called Venomous Villains.

Because I have light hair and fair skin I think that the Cruella De Vil make-up is best suited for me. If you don't know who she is, she is from the animated Disney movie 101 Dalmatians, that came out in 1961. She is an dalmatian dominatrix, known for her cheekbones, dramatic entrances and trails of absinthe-coloured smoke.
Haha...sounds a bit like me but I am much nicer!



Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmatians


MAC & Disney chose four villains for their make-up series. Here are three different looks of Cruella De Vil


Hearless Cruella


Cruella De Vil


Innocence Beware Cruella



All the make-up products come with a little cute design of a villains depending on which villains series you choose.

Click here to see the MAC Venomous Villains collection and enter this code VILLAINS for free shipping if you shop online. I know I will!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin