About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 6, 2010

Ad of the Week - MINI

Share
One of my absolute favorite cars is the MINI. I like all the different models of the MINI.
It is such a fun car and you can do so much fun stuff with it. You can really customize a MINI to your exact liking. I also find that the MINI is one of the only cars that you can put crazy stickers on, extra fog light and the list continues, without the MINI looking weird.

I am a big fan of MINI's and a big fan of Advertising and I LOVE this ad for the MINI Clubman.


One of the selling points for Mini Cooper Clubman is that it is the Mini that is roomier yet still cute.
This MINI has even room for some luggage in the trunk and not on your seats.

After seeing this ad and loving it I was really curious to know who created it and this is what I found:

Art director Maximilian Pinegger and copywriter Justin Salice-Stephan, two 24-year-old's from Miami Ad School took this feature to heart and created a cute airport luggage carousel guerrilla ad for the car and its roomy trunk.

What do you think of this ad?

xoxo

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin