About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 26, 2010

What to do What to do

Share


eehhh....what's up?

Just got of the phone with my mommy (miss her lots), we talked about lots of fun things like always.

It's raining outside again, I feel like this weather girl Laurie Graham (i think that's her name), you know the blond one that works for CTV, like she is always wrong with her weather forecasts. I thought it was not supposed to rain today? I mean giving the wrong weather forecast really "messes" with peoples weekend plans...grrr....
Ok, ok, maybe it's not Lauries fault but it feels better if you can blame it on someone. Right?



I'm not sure what to do today now that the weather is ICKY. I am debating weather I should stay home and watch a bunch of reality TV-shows? It's kind of nice to have a lazy, at home Sunday. I don't usually watch reality shows but this could be a perfect timing to catch up on them and as everyone seems to be watching them and I'll finally be able to join the conversations about.....
"OMG, she can't dance at all" and "I think this girl should be Americas next top model"....lol...NOT!

Or I can......


Be a trooper, get dressed, make my friends get ready and head over to Picnik Elecro, to dance and listen to Josh Wink. This is "most def" a much more challenging option than staying home.
However, I have the gear for it, my "wellies", my raincoat, some leggings and a jumper and I even have a rain-hat and an umbrella. This should keep me dry while dancing and singing in the rain...right? Anyways, even if we do get a little wet it's just water after all and I am not gonna melt...lol

What to do...what to do..? What do you think I should do?
Yikes....need to decide sooner than later....

xoxo

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin