About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 17, 2010

Friday Fun

Share



Morning!

Today is going to be a nice, fun, so called beauty Friday. The sun is shining and it is
supposed to go up to 18 C.

My day starts with me going to cut my hair with my hairdresser Patrick at Salon Orbite. He always makes my hair look great. While I am there I am also going to get my nails painted and my eyebrows done.
I will take some pictures so that I can show you later how nice I look after all this pampering.


Once I am done with "beautifying" myself I'm going to go and see if I can find a nice pair of boots for the fall season. After seeing all that rain and wind yesterday I have come to the realization that summer is over and it is notcoming back till next year. No sad faces though, because this years fall fashion is really exciting, so it will be fun dressing up for fall.




My friend Ricky also suggested to get some friends together and go eat at the English pub called Burgundy Lion. It's not far from my house and the atmosphere and the food is great. They have lots of traditional English dishes but they all have a little spin on them which
makes them so tasty.

Ok, it's time for to get ready and start my day. I will talk to you in a bit and show you some fun pics from my day.

Have a LOVE-ly day everyone!
xoxo





No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin