About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 14, 2010

Was it worth the wait?

Share

Remember how I told you I was up to something yesterday starting 6.00 am...?
Well, I knew I was going to be out for a little while but never did I think I was going to be back home at 10.00 pm.
Any ideas on what I did?

My friend and I decided we were going to buy the new iPhone 4. So we went to the Apple store at 7.00 am to stand in line.
I was sure we were going to be one of the first ones in line. NOT! There was already twenty people ahead of us. What? What time did they get here....last night?

My friend Ricky and I got in line and said:
Not bad we only have to wait till 9.00 am when they open the store for the iPhones....OMG...we were soooo wrong....



After we waited for four hours we found out that we were going to get an iPhone 4, YAY!!!
however, as there was a limited quantity of the phones available the other 100 people behind us were NOT getting one today.
They waited in line for hours for nothing....actually to find out Apple only gets about twenty iPhone 4's a day.
BUMMER!


Still waiting in line...in the rain....ugh....

Now we were really excited because we knew that we were assured an iPhone 4 each but little did we know. We still had a few hours of waiting ahead of us...like another 4!
At the end of the day we did get our phones and it was a fairy tale ending where everyone lived happily ever after...at least Ricky and me.
However, I am NEVER waiting in line for anything this long EVER again!!!



Here it is my iPhone 4


....after waiting that long I figured I might as well get an iPad too...


Here is my little iP-family! : )

Was it worth the wait? "Most def" it was now I've got all the "i" products I need!

xoxo


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would never wait that long for a phone... but to each their own.

ViktoriaLove said...

Hey!
Thanks for reading my blog! : )

Hihi.... that's what I said....
However, when I was in line the "Apple people" kept saying it won't be long, it's almost your turn. So, after already waiting quite some time I felt it would be a waste to leave the line up without a phone.
This was my first and last time standing in line this long. It was "most def" an experience.

xoxo

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin