About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 11, 2010

Viktoria LOVE's it or SHOVE's it

Share
This is my first LOVE's It or SHOVE's It.
In LOVE's It or SHOVE's It you will be able to see to similar items, persons, things, styles and the list goes on. One of them which I will love and one which I won't have to much love for.

Lace is a big trend this fall. Anything from lace dresses, tops and even leggings are totally in.
Here is a good example of how to wear lace and a pretty horrific one.
Enjoy!





What do you think? Do you agree with me?

xoxo

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin