About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 19, 2010

Relaxing

Share




That is pretty much how I looked and felt all day...yawn!

Just wanted to say sorry for not blogging much today but I needed a "me" day today...
I just relaxed in bed, watched a few movies and some Swedish TV shows, one of them being Glamourama... a really fun show.



I also painted my nails with my new pink metallic OPI nail polish so my nails will look pretty for the new week starting tomorrow.
I have to be up at 7.00 am because I have lots of errands to run so it will be an early night tonight. Actually I am already in bed and as soon as I post this I am going into the land of dreams.

However, I need to share one more thing with you guys. I am not a very big cook and I could just live of salads and easy stuff like that but tonight I cooked an awesome meal. I am really proud of myself. On tonight's menu there was Escalope Milanese, oven baked cauliflower, some spicy potatoes and I made a nice little salad. Super Yum! I impressed myself big time. In any case this does not mean that I am going to make a habit of it as I still am not a big fan of cooking.

OK, Sweethearts I am off for some Zzzzz's now I will talk to you tomorrow. Sweet Dreams!

xoxo

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin