About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 24, 2010

One of those days...

Share



Hej...

An little update on yesterdays day.

I started my day with the usual morning coffee which I drink while reading some of my favorite blogs. I cannot function without having coffee first thing in the morning.
It is literally like a routine. I wake up, walk to the kitchen put on the water to boil. Then I go brush my teeth and stuff in the bathroom and I usually have time to make my bed before the water is ready. I make my coffee, only the smell of it helps my eyes be less heavy and open up. I walk over to my "office room" where I turn on my computer and check out my mail, blogs, FB etc while I slowly awaken and drink my coffee. That is exactly how my morning looked yesterday.




Later on that day I had some errands to run like go to the bank, meet up with someone to go pick up some business cards etc. Then I had to rush back home because Thursdays are ZUMBA days. I got changed quickly and headed towards the Zumba class where I met the rest of my girlfriends and we all shooke our "booties" together. "BOING"!



Zumba, is really fun but very exhausting so after the workout I just felt like going home taking a shower and maybe watching some TV, but that was not an option last night. I had to go pick up a friend and we had some work to do. On the way to pick up my friend I started hearing weird noises, was not to sure what they were till I figured out that I was STARVING!!!! I knew exactly what I wanted to eat. There is this little cute Greek resto not to far from my house, we went there and we got a Gyro meat plate each with just greek salad. YUM! My lovely friend also brought some wine to go with it, this made working some much more fun.





Once we finished what we had to do I was in bed fast, fast, read a few pages of "The Monk who sold his ferrari" and fell asleep with my little Chichi (chihuahua).
This books helps me calm down before I fall a sleep, such an awesome book.

That was my day more or less yesterday. Today is another event filled day and it's rainy Friday, but it will still be a great day because it is what you make it to be. Talk to you in a bit.

xoxo


No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin