About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 4, 2010

Evil Eyes & Hamsa Hands to Keep Me Safe & Stylish

Share
Have you just got your dream job? Bought a new car? Built a new office building? Worried that your friends and others are filled with envy about your good fortune?

If that is the case you NEED an evil eye bracelet or perhaps a Hamsa hand necklace!!!

About Evil Eyes & Hamsa Hands
In daily life you can find glass evil eye amulets almost everywhere.People donate everything they love or appreciate with these blue evil eye charms. They attach an eye bead to the clothes of a new-born baby. They buy gifts or jewelry with a good luck charm for their sweethearts. They bring gifts with eye bead for a new office or a new car. Almost everywhere you see thousands of blue eyes, that aim to stop the evil eye with an eye amulet or an evil eye jewelry


Not only do these little eyes and hands protect you from evil they are also very cute and fashionable.
Anyone from celebrities to someone like me wears them. Weather it is for fashion or to protect yourself from "evil" you need something with an evil eye or a Hamsa hand or even both.

Although I already have tons of these little cute bracelets, necklaces and even key chains I had to get some more.
It is like a tattoo, you get one and you just have to keep getting more and more.

Here is one of the bracelets I got yesterday.
It is made of only blue evil eyes and little crystals that separate the eyes.
Super cute on!!!

I also got this piece.
The great thing about this one is that you can wear it as a necklace or a wrap around as a bracelet.


I am one of those people that LOVE's jewelry so I follow the more the merrier rule.
I will most likely wear these two pieces together on one wrist.

See how nice it looks when it is wrapped around a few times

If you don't have a piece of jewelry with an evil eye or Hamsa hand it is time to get one!!!

xoxo
Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin