About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 16, 2010

Designer Clothes at Prices you'll LOVE

Share
Morning!
You all have probably already figured out that I LOVE clothes & shopping.
Here is an inside tip where to get designer labels at amazing prices in Montreal.


Have you heard of.....

Très Chic Styling is a new concept for Fashionistas. They style you with Designer Items but at Bargain $$$. Somtimes you can even get clothes at up to 90% off retail costs.
There is a whole showroom filled with designer labels at discounted prices!
If you have never been it is TIME you go!

This weekend is perfect for you to go and visit TCS because not only do they have great clothes at great prices, this weekend they are having a SALE!!! You will be able to find designer clothes and accessories at up 70% off.
WOW!

It start's today September 16th between 12.00 - 19.00 and goes on till September 18th 12.00 - 17.00.
Here is their phone number 514-274-3078 incase you have some questions.
Address: 5315 Boul St-Laurent, suite 106

Hope you can make, you will LOVE it...maybe I'll see you there!

xoxo

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin