About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 14, 2010

Today's List

Share

Today's Mood: Happy & Bubbly

Today's feeling: Relaxed after doing hot yoga and fixing up the apartment a little

Today's should do: Hang up my new curtains to make the living room look complete

Today's hair: A big bun of mess on the top of my head. After my hot yoga shower I decided to put a treatment in my "Goldi locks" it has been a while so today was the day. Still have the treatment in, the longer the better.

Today's make-up: Non

Today's outfit: Right now I am wearing my Juicy tracksuit

Today's plans: Have nice healthy dinner. Matzaball soup and a Cocktail Hawaii juice...yum! And watch some TV maybe a movie it's been a while since I just curled up on the couch.

Today's material thing I want: Leather leggings

Today's thoughts: What to get my brother for his 18th birthday...so hard to come up with something.

Today's addiction: Pickles!

Today's down: When I realized warm weather is over and I have to put my summer clothes away.

Today's Up: Got all my stuff I ordered online

Today's "Can't wait for": My Michael Kors fur vest to arrive at my house

Today's magazine: Elle

Today's song: Cee Lo Green - Fuck you or censored version Forget you

xoxo

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin