About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 30, 2010

Popping in at Fashion Pop Montreal

Share


Fashion Pop, is serving a double duty this time around. It is the launch party for this year's Puces Pop but also a fashion show with a fresh selection of local up-and-coming designers.
That is where I was last night!





Since it was a fashionista gathering I thought I would represent Scandinavia by wearing one of my Odd Molly dresses.

I was in a hurry when leaving the house so my pics are not that great but I was wearing my S. Weitzman 50/50 boots for the first time last night.



Nat & Me at the entrance of Rialto

Cheers!

Lovely Nat has taken her seat to scope the local talents
and Dikran too.

It was a nice surprise that DJ Mini was spinning some good electro.

And So it began....there was some really nice pieces last night. My favorite was designer number two. The name of her label was Prototype. Really nice stuff!

Yes, there were "goodie bags" but they were disappointing because they only contained magazines and flyers...but better than nothing.

There is lots more exciting Pop Montreal stuff going on around the city until October 3rd. I'll let you know where I will be next.

xoxo


No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin