About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 2, 2010

Marc Jacobs & Lady GaGa

Share
Marc Jacobs and Lady Gaga have been revealed as the cover stars for V magazine’s “New York” issue.
I LOVE Marc Jacobs & I LOVE Lady GaGa
so
BEST COVER EVER!
I have to buy this issue as soon as I can find it, I think my best bet is Multimags....what do you think?

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin