About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 28, 2010

Busy Bee

Share


Today was a really productive day all in all.
I did my yoga as usual then I went and I got some yummy and healthy groceries. I don't usually enjoy shopping for food but today was actually kind of nice.

It's my brothers birthday soon so he is having a huge party in Stockholm, so I designed some nice VIP invites for the guests who are invited to the dinner before the actual party starts. Then I went to print them and they turned out SUPER nice. I will post a pic of the invite tomorrow. As I was already at the print shop I decided to print some other documents that I needed. I actually just got home and I am pretty tired. Gonna make a nice fruit plate and watch an episode or two of "How I met your mother" then head to bed.

Tomorrow is going to be really fun and exciting as I am invited to the Fashion Pop show and I can't wait. Lots of local fashion and fun people. I will take lots of pic and maybe even some videos. I will of course post it all asap. Now time for my beauty sleep and some cuddles with my chichi.

xoxo


Very relaxed look this evening.
Hoodie from WESC, 7 jeans, Ed Hardy shoes, jacket from Mathilde Stockholm, Diesel cap and scarf from Zara.
It was pooooooring out when I was leaving the house so I didn't feel like dressing up at all.
What you think of the super relaxed look?

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin