About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 2, 2010

Shopping!

Share
As I was already on an H&M shopping spree I thought I might as well continue so I went down town quickly to look around and this is what I got at H&M

A hair Hairband 6.95 CAD
I think it looks kind of cute because it looks like part of your hair. It will be perfect for tonight's Hot Yoga class. No more sweaty hair in my face.
Love it!


Do you think it looks nice?


A long Vest with frills from H&M 19.95 CAD
It doesn't look that nice in the pic but looks "gorg" on.
I now have it in two colors white and the one in the pic.

Just a plain Over sized white tank top H&M 14.95 CAD
You can never have to many

Black skull tank top H&M 14.95 CAD

Funky lace bra H&M 12.95 CAD
Not sure when, where or with what I am going to wear it but I'll figure it out that I am sure of.

Have a great evening!

xoxo

2 comments:

lily said...

love the hair band :)

ViktoriaLove said...

Thanks!!!

I wore it to my hot yoga class and it most def did the job and looked cute. : )

Thanks for reading my blog!

xoxo
ViktoriaLove

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin