About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 18, 2010

A Saturday in September

Share


Hejsan!

How are you LOVE-lies? I am great!
It's a gorgeous day outside and I can't wait to go outside.
Today, I am going to clean up quickly around the house, then head to hot yoga and after that I am not sure but probably meet up with some friends for coffee or maybe a late lunch or perhaps an early dinner.

By the way last night at the English pub, Burgundy Lion, was really fun. We had some great food and drinks.
OMG, the food there is really good but the portions are huge! I had to take my food home because it was to much to eat there.
YUM!


Ricky and I at Burgundy Lion



On my bed deciding what to wear and mentally preparing myself for a 90 min Hot Yoga Class


OK, so remeber I was soooo excited yesterday because I bought a pair of boots. Actually my pair of DREAM boots for fall/winter. I have been wanting them since last year but they were sold out everywhere. Well, I finally got them and I can't wait to wear them.


My Boots!!!!! I LOVE them!


These boots go over the knee, which looks great with dresses, skirts, leggings and even over jeans.

Stuart Weitzman 50/50 Boots
Click here to see them online
I’m not sure why they call these boots 50/50, when they’re 100% awesome, but I’ll take them!

Are they not HOT boots ?!?!

"Most Deff" worth every penny!

Yesterday, when I was buying them there was like 3 other people trying on these boots and buying them. They are so popular because they are gorgeous, you can wear them with anything and most importantly the are SUPER "comfy"
A great buy!



Even Celebrities like Leigthon Meester, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Lindsay Lohan and Angelina Jolie Love Stuart Weitzman Boots!

What do you think of these boots?

Have a great day and I will check in later!

xoxo

1 comment:

Felicia said...

They are so wonderful. I have been thinking to buy them, but can not find a store that will send to Sweden.

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin