About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 21, 2010

Today's Outfit

Share



Heeeello!
Today was a rainy and a pretty chilly day but it was supposed to get a little warmer later on in the day so I was not sure how to dress.

I was going to do some furniture shopping and some book shopping today. So I would pretty much zoom around from place to place in my car and that is why I didn't have to dress to warm even though it was a bit chilly.
I also really hate when you get all hot in your clothes when going from store to store. Jacket on, jacket off, jacket on, jacket of....blah...the worst.
Anyways here is what I wore today.


My little jacket with half cropped sleeves is from Burberry. It is perfect for early fall because it is not to hot and not to cold. This jacket/blazer looks nice buttoned as well as open.
Great!




Underneath the jacket I am wearing a dark blue Ralph Lauren Mercier Polo.
This polo is one of my favorite ones...LOVES IT!

I decided to wear a denim skirt with this because it is still warm enough to wear skirts but who knows for how much longer...? I figured I better take this opportunity mother nature is giving me, as I love skirts and could always wear them, but it gets hard to do so in Montreal because of the crazy winters we have. Brrr....


What do you think of my outfit today?
If there is anything in particular you would like me to wear let me know?
I am always open to new suggestions and new styles to try out.

I need to make some tea now because I feel like I might be getting a cold, usually some tea with honey and lemon helps....

xoxo

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin