About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 6, 2010

Adidas Originals by Originals - Jeremy Scott Fall/Winter 2010

Share
Here is an overview of the new Adidas Originals by Originals Jeremy Scott Fall/Winter 2010 Collection.
Just like I expected it to be, everything is very bold, Loves it!
However, the colors were chosen to be a little more subtle this season compared to others.



I just fell in Love with this top when I saw it. Yes, I know it has wings. Yes, I also know you are asking yourself where would someone wear this top. I am sure you can find a time and a place to wear it to. This top is very bold but I find it is cute at the same time.




As expected everything is bold. In terms of colors the designer chose to go a little more subtle this season, mostly using black, white and grey tones. But the use of glitter, wings, large logos and other design elements results in a clear Jeremy Scott style and direction.
LOVES IT!



I don't blog much about men's fashion but I thought today I would include some men's wear especially as it is looking this good.





What do you think of Mr. Scotts new collection?
I really like it although it is very bold an "out there" I think he did a great job. I "most def" see myself buying something from this collection.

Stay tuned for the Jeremy Scott sneaker collection.

xoxo

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin