About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 14, 2010

Leopard In The Bedroom

Share
My packages have arrived!!!

Do you remember when I went on a H&M online shopping spree?
Well my packages were delivered to my house today. So much Fun!
Just to remind you I ordered some leopard bed sheets and some other decoration things for my bedroom.
As soon as I got my packages I started fixing my bedroom.
Here are some pics of how the final result turned out.


I LOVE my leopard bed sheets!!!

I really like all my new pillow cases as well!

What do you think?
I think that leopard can be classy and not trashy if it's done right.

Even my little Mikey has a leopard bed! He is so cute in it!

Just wanted to share this with all of you because I have been waiting impatiently for my packages to arrive since I ordered all the stuff.

I LOVES IT!

Have a nice day everyone!

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Theyre cute!
Where have you ordered them?
Are they from cotton?

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin