About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 15, 2010

Melody Ehsani - Shoes & Jewelry

Share
I recently discovered Melody Ehsani, and absolutely LOVED her designs.
In this post I will let you find out a little bit about her and a little bit about her designs.



Melody Ehsani, born and raised in LA in a traditional Persian family. Like most of her cousins and friends she applied to go to Law School, but did not end up staying there. Instead she decided to break the family culture and follow her heart instead in the field of design.
Her style is inspired by paradox, contreversy and justice as well as pushing the envelope in showing that you truly cant judge a book by its cover.
She says "I design to upset the equilibrium. I design to inspire. I design to serve. I design because I was created to do so."

Also it is good to know that a portion from each pair of Ehsani shoes purchased will go towards the advancement and education of women in our society.

This is an Armor-Dillo ring made with Crystals.
It is a bionic ring with multi hinge detail. This ring is designed with joints that move with the bend of your finger.
Loves it!

Check out her website by clicking the link above for more cool stuff!

xoxo

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin