About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 1, 2010

Me in Sunny "Monty"

Share
Hej, Hej, Hallå!

It is such a "Gorg " day today here in Montreal, so I am going to spend the day out on the town.
Maybe check out some new fall collections, go and have a nice refreshing juice at Cocktail Hawaii and take a walk by the canal.

My friend RickY also suggested to go for dinner tonight on a nice outside terasse with bring your own wine... we'll see how the day goes.

What are you doing today?


Today I am wearing a dress from Mathilde Stockholm, LV bag, rainbow Ray-Bans, hairband from Bimba&Lola, a bow bracelet from Rachel Leigh and another bracelet from Mathilde Stockholm and my shoes are classic ballerina from Tory Burch in brown leather.

Have a great day everyone...see you in a bit!

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin