About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 21, 2010

6 Top picks at TopShop

Share




Here are six of my favorite top picks from TopShop for this fall.
These are priced very well and they can all be used at separate pieces or all together.
Let me know what you think?






There is no TopShop in Montreal but you can order everything online.
Click here to go to the TopShop website.

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin