About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 2, 2010

Shopping H&M at Home

Share
This morning I woke up and while I was making my bed I realized how much I really want leopard bed-sheets for my bedroom. I have been looking for these leopard bed-sheets since....hmmm...April and I can't find any in Montreal. I have been to every possible store that sells bed-sheets without any luck.
When I ask if they have leopard bed-sheets I get all kinds of weird looks like "oh my god, leopard really" or "I wonder what she does for a living if she wants leopard bed-sheets" and the best one of all was the look "I don't understand English" ehhh....HELLO....This is Canada!!!

I think that if you know how to decorate with a sense of classy-ness and taste, then leopard bed-sheets won't look cheap or tacky, instead they will give a nice style at home with a bit of an edge and some added personality.

Anyways, so this morning I went online to search a bit more and guess what "Swedes" never disappoint H&M Home collection has my leopard bed-sheets. HALLELUJAH!!!!
So, I went a little shop crazy on H&M's home section online.

This is what I bought:
2 sets of Leopard bed sheets that include shams for the pillows
(always good to have en extra set of sheets right?)
199 SEK - 30 CAD



4 of the white bow pillow covers each at 79.50 SEK - 11.50 CAD

Oh the mini pillow. I brought one of these "mini" pillows all the way from Sweden because I could not find any here in Montreal. I cannot sleep without this pillow!!! So, yeah I got a new white cover for it.
149 SEK - 21.50 CAD


I think I mentioned before that I love lots of pillows in my bed, I currently have six pillow plus two mini pillows.
Like that would not be enough I got two of the leopard decorative pillows to add to my bed.
99 SEK - 14 CAD

I am very happy with my purchases and I will upload some pictures of my new bedroom as soon as I receive my order from H&M Home.
I might even have to go back online and get some other stuff, I mean the prices are SO good and the things they have for the home are SO cute, how can you resist?
I think that Montreal needs to open an H&M Home section/store asap, you Canadians are missing out!

Have a great day Everyone!

xoxo

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin