About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 7, 2010

Want Fuller, Longer and Healthier Lashes?

Share
Did you ever want fuller, longer and healthier lashes like the gorgeous girls in the mascara commercials?
But without the mascara? Is it possible?
Yes!

Well, I did so I decided to do some research and try out some options that were available out there. I tried a few and non of them really worked so I was ready to give up and just go back to my mascara that does do wonders for my eye lashes.

However, one day my mom calls me up and says that she has found an amazing product that makes your eyelashes grow SUPER long. I was skeptical, but knew that my mommy was mostly right so I ordered neuLash online.
After just 2-3 weeks I had started growing SUPER long eyelashes.
I was AMAZED, my lashes were sooooooo long that one of my friends even asked me if I was wearing fake eyelashes.
The answer was NO!!! It is neuLash!



Some of you might find that neuLash is a little expensive ($150) but first of all it works and it is totally worth every single dollar. neuLash looks like an eyeliner so you might think you are not getting much for your money, but it actually lasts you for a long time.

neuLash shields your eyelashes against all the aggressors, delivers essential proteins, vitamins and moisture that help replenish and strengthen lashes while adding shine and elasticity.

I hope you all try this product and get long, beautiful lashes like me!
Just to make it clear, I was not asked by neuLash to write about it in my blog. I just wanted to share an amazing product with all my readers. I really hope you try it out and trust me you will LOVE it!

If you try it, let me know what you think.

xoxo

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin