About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 5, 2010

Fall Outfit

Share

T by Alexander Wang - Leather-trimmed jersey poncho - $245

Cut a dramatic urban silhouette with T by Alexander Wang's hooded black jersey poncho with a leather front pocket.
This poncho you can wear in so many different ways, such a with skinny jeans, leggings or even sweat pants when walking your pooch for a walk.


HELMUT LANG - Seamed leather leggings - $965

Upgrade your urban wardrobe with luxe separates like Helmut Lang's soft black leather seamed leggings.
Which are a perfect match for the poncho above. However, again these leggings can be worn in so many different ways. You can dress them up or down. A must have for this fall season.






Acne Vega suede platform pumps - $500

Acne's black suedepumps with a block leather heel are a contemporary update on a wardrobe staple.
These gorgeous pumps can be worn with leggings, jeans and even a dress or a skirt.



Day Birger et Mikkelsen - Day Diagonal mohair-blend scarf - $160

Lift every look with this sequin-embellished DAY Birger et Mikkelsen's anthracite mohair-blend scarf. Wear it with black jeans, leggings etc and an off-duty sweater to upgrade weekend staples in a flash.





Tom Binns - How Soon is Now silver-plated cuff - $390

Give simple staples statement edge with Tom Binns' silver-plated brass cuff that's embossed with lyrics from The Smith's song, How Soon is Now. Slip this edgy piece on with everything from casual ensembles to cocktail cool to finish of the look you are "stylin" today.





The total for this Designer Ensemble comes to 2,260 US dollars.
(Stay tuned for the same ensemble on a budget)

All the pieces that you have seen above will all go great together as an complete outfit. However when I picked these pieces I made sure that each piece can be worn seperatly and matched with something else in my wardrobe and hopefully in yours as well. These are "most def" some must haves for tha fall.

I hope you liked todays fall finds. I look forward to reading your comments.

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder where young girls get the money to buy these. Your target market is limited. I cant wait to see the budget line.

Carmen Lafond

ViktoriaLove said...

Well, I like to see the two extremes of what fashion has to offer.
Personally, I think it is great to mix some more expensive pieces with some pieces that are more on a budget. That way you get a great mix and you are able to choose where to spend more money.
Like for example I prefer to spend a little more on shoes because I think good shoes are important.
However, have a look at the Fall outfit on a budget and let me know what you think.

xoxo

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin