About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 12, 2010

Sunday...

Share

Hello LOVE-ly readers!

So, it's Sunday today and I am not sure what my plans are for today, but I am sure I will come up with something fun to do or maybe something relaxing. We will see!

I did a lot of thinking this weekend about friends and life in general. I remember a friend of mine telling me that the older I get the less I will like people. I told him he is crazy! I love people, friends and socializing. However, I am pretty sure I know what he means by it now. I think I figured it out this weekend. I mean seriously why do people have to lie, talk behind your back, be jealous of one another?! I don't understand....

TO MUCH DRAMA for me! Don't want it! Don't need it!
I like LOVE, Peace and Happiness!

I guess it is true when you know, you really know who your family and friends are. The rest of the people are just there for the "fun" part of your life. So called "fake" friends.

So here is a little LOVE to my family and my true friends!
(you know who you are)


....change of subject....

Pink Yogi-toes towel 29.99 at Winners

I think that most of you know that I love hot yoga and I go for yoga Monday to Friday.
When you are doing hot yoga it kind of gets slippery on the mat so you need a special towel so that you don't slip while doing your poses. I was renting one every time I went for a class but I finally got my own now. So I am super excited to try it out at tomorrows class. Yaaay!


When you do hot yoga you sweat buckets, I mean it. There fore it is important to drink lots of water before, during and after the class. However, when you sweat you also sweat out all kinds of electrolytes and vitamins which you then have to replace. So that is why I got a pack of Emergen-C. It's a packet of powder that you poor into your water bottle and then drink. It comes it all different flavours and they all taste yummy! A good way to replenish your body or get an extra boost of energy.

OK, time for me to have some "breaky" and do a little bit of Sunday cleaning. Talk to you soon!

xoxo

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin