About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 10, 2010

Dubstep & Friends

Share
After going to my exhausting Zumba class and eating the best vegan stir fry at my friends house it was time to experience Dub step for the first time ever.
I knew it was music but had no idea what kind of music it was.
This also means that I was not to sure of what to wear so I played it safe....

Denim skirt from D2, D&G leather belt, American Apparel tank top and my Zara short sleeved leather jacket with my LV bag

My Lovely friend Nat who cooked me dinner

This is Nat's Gorgeous necklace. She got it at a store in Old Montreal. You can just wear jeans and a tank top and the "BAM" put the necklace on and you look like a million dollars
Loves it!

Vicky & Ricky

This is what Dub step music does to you!
I haven't decided if it's good or bad....

Lovely Evelynn!
As schools and Unis started this week Evelynn was dressed just right.
Back to School Baby!So cute!

Ricky wearing:
Hat Billabong, Jacket Zara, Shirt H&M, Jeans Buffalo and Shoes H&M
Stayed tuned for "Pimp my Ricky" posts in the near future

Me and Evelynn

xoxo
Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin