About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 9, 2010

Candy Lovers

Share

This is for all you "Candy Lovers" including me.
I was browsing the web and I came across jewelry that looks like it is made out of Gummi Bears.
The jewlery is by ROMEiNGPANDA and the collection is called "Yummy Gummy".



This is my favorite piece. It is a 3 finger "Original Gummibär" flavored ring.
Gummi bears are one of my favorite candies so when I saw this ring I was like:
WOW! Love it!
This ring sells for $90.00


To match your ring you can also get a Gummi bear necklace
$60.00



Katy Perry was spotted recently sporting a Romeing Panda three-finger “Yummy Gummy” ring.

There are also regular “Yummy Gummy” rings, brooches, belts, necklaces, earrings and even men’s chains.

For all you candy lovers, no it’s not edible. Apparently that matters deeply because if you visit the site that fact is made explicitedly clear: “ATTENTION: there is ABSOLUTELY NO REAL CANDY used in our designs, ONLY LUCITE candies. ***NOT REAL CANDY***”

I keep finding all this edible jewlery...lol....or maybe it keeps finding me...who knows...Yum!

xoxo

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin