About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 4, 2010

Me "Look of the day"

Share
I was really busy yesterday so that is why I didn't upload my "look of the day"
and to top it all of I hurt my back in my hot Yin Yoga class.
So, when I got home all I wanted to do is shower and go to bed.

However, here is what I wore yesterday in Montreal with the temperature being above 30 C degrees with crazy high humidity levels.

Ralph Lauren dress, a white "joy" medium Boston Gucci bag with my little French Gucci Bulldog bag accessory.

Oh yes, my Gold on Gold Ray-Ban's which I think you might be tired of seeing but they go so well with so many outfits.


I wore my hair up in a "messy" bun because it was so hot out.
I think "messy buns" are kind of charming and give a different look than the old fashioned pony-tail.
Don't you think?

Gucci bag with my French Gucci Bulldog
These little cute doggies come in different breeds like for example a Chihuahua etc click here to see more.

I wore my blue Longchamp shoes that matched my dress perfectly and they are SUPER comfortable.
The fun thing about these shoes is that when you buy a Longchamp bag you can match your shoes with it.
Every girl knows that the shoes should match your bag if they don't match anything else in your outfit.

So what did you guys think about the choice of my look yesterday?
Let me know & Have a great weekend.

xoxo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you serious? Is there nothing more interesting life than this?

ViktoriaLove said...

To each their own
Have a good weekend!

Mary said...

Love the look, didn't have time to tell you when you came to the office :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, there is more to life than Fashion, but is is an important part of who you are. Victoria is in Fashion; it is her trade and I find it smart of her to post the things she likes!

FASHION IS A BIG PART OF HER LIFE no wonder you sign anonymous, you probably do not have a life!

Carmen Lafond (my account is not functional yet)

ViktoriaLove said...

@Mary Thanks a lot : ) Hope to see you soon.... need to get more evil eye bracelets when can I come by

@Carmen Thanks! Your comments are always so sweet. Everytime I read them they put a smile on my face

Luv You Girls!!!

xoxo

ViktoriaLove said...

@Mary Thanks a lot : ) Hope to see you soon.... need to get more evil eye bracelets when can I come by

@Carmen Thanks! Your comments are always so sweet. Everytime I read them they put a smile on my face

Luv You Girls!!!

xoxo

yanmaneee said...

balenciaga shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
stephen curry shoes
longchamp bags
longchamp handbags
kd shoes
jordan 13
yeezy supply
off white shoes
kenzo clothing

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin