About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 15, 2010

Boot Camp - Fall 2010

Share

The cold weather is approaching fast and there is already lots of new fall clothes in the stores, but there is something you must have for colder weather and to match all your fall outfits:
BOOTS!
I have been through "Boot Camp" and found lots of cute boots for the fall, have a look at my five to picks.




1. Hunter Ensey boots: For fall these boots are a must and not only that you'll be happy it's raining with this Hunter wellie boot with croc print and patent finish when you strot down the street looking hip.



2. Minnetonka Boot: Minnetonka boots have a bohemian feel that every fashionista craves for the new season. Impossible not to fall for this fringed mid-calf. They come in different colors and styles. I'm so buying this boot.
Cost - $120



3. Michael Kors Tamargo Boot: This season, accent your fashion outfit with this gorgeous Michael Kors riding boot. Looks great with leggings. Cost - $258.



4. Frye Riding Chelsea Boot: Inspired by the great outdoors and equestrian pursuits, our classic Riding Chelsea classic boot never seems to go out of fashion. This boot will go great with so many different fall outfits, "most def" one of my favorites. Cost - $498.00



5. Pajar Sharita: For winter you will be totally ready to face the cold with this tall Pajar boot with wraparound drawcord and side logo detail. Cost - $79.98 (on sale at LITTLE BURGUNDY)

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin