About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


September 28, 2010

A little Love and A little Frustration

Share



Salut!
Sorry for being a little M.I.A for the past few days but I had some things I had to do and to think about and my mood was a bit down, but now I am back.

Yesterday was an interesting day I got a lot of "adult stuff" done..hehe...I mean like all kinds of paper work stuff around the house and yes of course I went to hot yoga. I can't live without it anymore. Damn you Nat, you got me addicted to hot yoga! I just LOVE how great you feel after you finish and you have a shower....
Complete Relaxation and you feel like you are walking on air!

I had a look at the weather forecast and lucky me it's only going to rain till Saturday....that's the next 5 days! I guess I get some good use out of my Burberry wellingtons finally.
I have not decided what I am going to do today yet except for yoga and groceries then we will see where the day takes me. It would be nice if it stopped raining so I could walk around down town and see if I can find "that" jacket I want.

I LOVE this photo which I actually took right here in Montreal. It's a statue that says Love...when I saw it I was going to take it home with me but then I didn't find a way to transport it, at least I've got this photo.


On a completely other note, what is up with the TERRIBLE customer service in Montreal? Wow, people are just messed up...they think they are up on some kind of high horse but reality check, YOU'RE NOT!
I read this one message this morning and I thought to myself... "people are so freaking fake" in this city! They are nice to your face but after that they don't care. I think that if you say, you are going to do something you should do it otherwise don't say it. Am I not right? Especially after you have messed up in the past.
Anyways, there are lots of great people here in the city to, but you know how it is....it's always the ones you don't like that get to you the most. To all my great "Monty people" LOVE ya!

I kind of feel like cooking dinner tonight, not just for me but maybe for some friends. I am going to go now and find out what every ones dinner plans are for tonight. I'll be back a little later.

Bisous! Bisous!

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin