About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


August 8, 2010

White clothes & Champagne showers equals ?

Share
Once again an amazing Sunday at Nikki Beach. It starts off with a chilled-out afternoon with a hip crowd enjoying laidback house music, cocktails and most importantly champagne before the volume is turned up with live entertainment from saxophonist, dancers and drummers.

Nikki Beach Marbella is not a place where you go with kids, umbrellas, beach towels, chairs and a sandwich. At Nikki Beach it is glamor, luxury, huge sun beds & party that rules!



White clothes and champagne are a MUST at Champagne Party Sundays. If you are a real champagne lover or if you love champagne showers you can even order a 15 litres champagne bottle, that is if you can afford it.


The hip culture, sexy vibe and party at Nikki Beach can be found at many destinations around the world and not only in Marbella.

However, the story of Nikki Beach is very interesting. As you walk in to each Nikki Beach, decorated white on white, you'll see a photo displayed of a beautiful dark haired girl. This is Nikki! She lived her life to the fullest, she loved the beach and she loved to party. Sadly she passed away at a yound age so her father decided to build her a place in her memory. A place where she would always be by the ocean and there would always be a party which is exactly what Nikki Beach is.

If you have not been to a Nikki Beach then it's time you check it out!!!
I'm off to Nikki's now for a glass of Champagne.....xoxo
Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin