About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


August 18, 2010

Pimp My Poodle

Share
Ok guys this is a post you should all take a look at, I mean it! Take a few moments and discover the the fashion of "Pimp my Poodle"!

I don't have cable at my house because I don't watch much TV. However, the other day I was at my friends house and I was zapping through all his million and one channels till I saw this show: Poodle grooming! Woot!
Wait, I’m not talking basic grooming, wash-color-cut! I’m referring to creative grooming, which is all about, well, creation! We’re talking about ART, my dear friends!

This all began with just some color service at the dog grooming salons. Dog owners who wanted a hot pink poodle or maybe their dog to have some purple paws. However, this was not enough!!! Then came paw-icures with airbrush designs and even complete themes.
Not only was it enough with different colors they even created different shapes on the poodles. The hair of these pooches was teased, braided, flat ironed and to top it all of shaved and and sculpted into different shapes. I mean really transformed anything from a classic Mohawk to a cream puff!
Cute? Yes very, who wouldn't want a fuchsia pink fluffy poodle?! Is it right? Hmmmm... can be debated.

Look at this poor little buddy he looks like dragon out of a cartoon movie!!! Imagine when he sees himself in the mirror, yikes!!!

OMG people check out the video below and see for yourself is this insanity or cute? I am sure my little chihuahua is soooooo happy that he does not have fluffy hair and a crazy mommy like these other pooches.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think about these Pimped out Poodles!!

xoxo


Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin