About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


August 30, 2010

Silly things about ME you might not know!

Share

Yeah, I know lists are very high school, but I kind of miss reading them.

They are little silly and old school but sometimes you can learn a lot from them. I am not saying that you will learn a lot from this one but who knows?

Anyways I felt a little silly today so here is my list....



Name something that made you happy yesterday:

Well, yesterday was absolutely gorgeous out so that was the first thing that made me happy. The second thing that made me very happy yesterday is that I got to spend the day in the sun at Picnik with my friends and my bf! Yay!

What did you do at 8.00 am this morning:

I had just woken up so I was having my morning coffee and reading the Swedish new....it's a routine...

What did you do 15 minutes ago:

Just showered after a hot yoga class

The last thing someone said to you:

Hm, I physically spoke to my friend MinJi this morning to see if she wanted to come for hot yoga but she was still sleeping. Otherwise I just got a text from my bf saying "Kisses Baby", so I would say that is the last thing someone said to me.

What did you drink today:

Coffee and lots and lots of water

What was the last thing you ate:

I just ate a red pepper with a little lemon pepper on it...yummy....

What is the last thing you bought:

A black vibrating mascara from Lancome

What color is your front door:

A kind of dark-ish green...

What's the weather like were you live:

The sun is shining and it's 30 degrees out
LOVE IT!

Your favorite ice cream flavour:

I know you will probably think I booooring but I love vanilla ice-cream, especially from Haagen Daz

Do you believe in LOVE at first sight:

ABSOLUTELY!!!

Are you a deep sleeper:

No, not really... I wish I was....

Your favorite dress style:

Hhhmmm.... I love dresses and skirts in all different shapes, styles and colors.

Your favorite song at the moment:

OMG, I have so many songs I love but if I have to choose one right now I think it must be
Fuck You - Cee Lo Green (click on it to listen)

What do you see if you look to the left:

My window that over looks Sherbrooke which is one of my favorite streets in Montreal.

What makes you happy right now:

That I have so many lovely friends, great bf and the best family in the world.

What is the next thing you are going to do:

I have to send an very important email and then I need to call my mommy for a chat.

Left or right handed:

Lefty!

How do you feel right now:

Relaxed and happy

What are you wearing right now:

Yellow Odd Molly sun dress.

How many pillows do you sleep with in your bed:

Six, but I sleep with four and two mini pillows. Oh, ops so I actually have a total of 8 pillows in my bed!!! Ahaha...pillow freak!

Do you play any instruments:

Nah.... would be cool to play electric guitarr in a crazy rock bad though.
I could be like a "Rock chick" : P

Morning or night person:

Most def morning, unless there is a great party going on then I am most def a night person.

Are you tickelish:

Oh yes!

Do you snore:

No, not that I know of. I have not received any complaints about snoring. However, I do speak in my sleep in like 3 different languages.

Star sign:

Aquarius, I dance to the beat of a different drummer than everyone else. But I am a great communicator, love my friends like a true Aquarius.

What do you miss the most right now:

My mommy, daddy and little brother back in Sweden.
Kisses to all of you!

What is your favorite candy?

Salt licorice from Sweden (djungel vrål)

Hope you enjoyed reading a little about me & See you in a bit

xoxo




No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin