About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


August 7, 2010

To Fur or Not To Fur

Share
OK! OK! OK!
So I just got back from shopping and I am very excited because there was a lot of new fall and winter clothes. One of the things that caught my eye the most was the FUR VEST!

I know, I know PETA's views differ but I do love fur. Is it taboo? Maybe. Worth it? Yes. It's the much needed warmth during the bitter cold winters in Stockholm or Montreal. I would for example even wear a fur vest under my Parajumper jacket, I am sure this would keep me a bit toastier in winter.

So the secret is out, fur is making a SEROIUS comeback this season.
There are times when fur is appropriate and more importantly isn't so think about where you strut down the street in your fur vest.
I know I will wear one as soon as the weather permits!

xoxo


No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin