About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


August 5, 2010

Princes all over Marbella

Share
Saudi Prince on holiday in Marbella

The King Fahd Palace in MarbellaThe King Fahd Palace in Marbella
enlarge photo


The entourage is over 100 people and many locals have gained temporary employment


The Saudi Prince, Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud, who is brother to the late King Fahd, has arrived in Marbella for a summer break.
His entourage is of more than 100 people, and dozens of locals have also been contracted into service.

Municipal sources have confirmed the prince arrived on Monday, and note that they have also taken rooms in several hotels including the Marbella Club, Puente Romano and Don Pepe.

The Saudi Royal Family has been spending its holidays in Marbella for the past 30 years, and their yacht, ‘Shaf’ can be seen in Puerto Banús.

If you have been looking for frogs to kiss and turn into princes it might be easier to just take a flight to Marbella and chooes from all these Arabian princes walking around *^ ^*
0

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin