About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


August 19, 2010

Get your "Clog On" with Swedish Hasbeens

Share
CLOGS ARE BACK!!!


CLOGS ARE BACK!!!

As a Swedish person this is extremely exciting for me. It was like clogs were almost a must when I was growing up, the only difference was that I hated them. I wanted nice, cute, pretty shoes and not Swedish clogs, yuck! I used to tell my mom only farmers wore those kind of shoes and after all we were from the capital of Sweden, Stockholm. Shouldn't we have nicer shoes than these? C'mon!!!

However, now a decade or so later I am soooooo excited that they are back in style, I find them super GORG and I want a pair in every color and model there is. Ok, maybe not in all the different styles but at least a few!


When I recently discovered Swedish Hasbeens I was thrilled. Swedish Hasbeens are clogs that are handmade and individual. You know what this means? It means that each pair of shoes that are made are unique. They are also made the same way they were made in the 70's. That is, they are made of natural grained leather, the soles are made of wood and then the rubber soles are glued on.

Swedish Hasbeens are even Super stylish and sexy!

Now who is the genius behind these stunning clogs?

Her name was Anita and she was considered the hottest mom in all of southern Sweden in the 70's. While she was smoking her Camel cigarettes and screaming at her kids until her curlers fell out she still looked gorgeous in her white high-heeled clogs. She was the inspirational picture behind the starting of the Swedish Hasbeens company in 2006.


The shoes of the Swedish fashion brand Swedish Hasbeens were chosen as the trend of the year in Sweden at the annual Trend Award Gala 2008 in Stockholm. Also during 2009 Swedish Hasbeens have become one of Sweden’s fastest growing fashion brands.


Not only are they popular as it is but they were worn by Sarah Jessica Parker in the last Sex and the City Movie as you can see in the picture above.

It also looks like Ms.Parker enjoys wearing Swedish Hasbeen clogs when she is off set too.

Get your "clog on" this fall with all the new models and styles from Swedish Hasbeens!

xoxo
Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin