About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


August 11, 2010

Sheepskin from Burberry to Uggs

Share


Burberry Prorsum Perfecto jacket is soooo stunning!!!
I am a big fan of aviator and bomber jackets as well as trench coats. This jacket has all three of these elements with the addition of gorgeous sheepskin. This jacket is the queen of all jackets this season atleast for me. I found this jacket when having a look at the Colette Paris website.

When I was looking at the new fall/winter collection I knew it was a bad idea because I always find the most gorgeous pieces of clothing on their website. Thank god, I dont live in paris because I would end up spending all my money at the Colette store and end up camping infront of it to not miss the unique and one off pieces they receive.
Lol! : )


I LOVE Uggs, always have!

Uggs are not the prettiest shoes but they are super "comfy", warm and always in fashion.
As well as these ones are a PERFECT match for the Burberry sheepskin jacket above.
These new Uggs are MOST DEFF the biggest fashion statement this fall from Uggs.
They are called Ugg Sheepskin Cuff Boot and be sure they will stand out when you wear them down the street.
I am quite sure that they will be sold out soon so get your pair now.

xoxo



No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin