About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


August 6, 2010

Marbella Beach & Water Fun

Share

Today we are off to the beach to rent a paddle boat because it's a great way to:

1. Get exercise
2. Get a tan
3. It's FUN

If you have never tried it you really should BUT make sure you rent one with a slide.
After a while when you have been peddaling in the sun and you are Super hot you can just slide into the sea to cool off.

After we get our tanning and exercise in it's time for some ACTION.
This means the Banana boat!!!
Let's see who falls off first?

Ok on with the bikini and off to the beach : )

xoxo

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin