About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


August 16, 2010

Morning Rainy Montreal

Share
Despite the fact the there are thunder storms and showers outside my window I feel that today is going to be a great start to the week. I mean how great of a look are wellingtons and a nice umbrella?? Maybe Burberry?


What do you think? What is your "fav" look for a rainy day?


So have a great Monday everyone and I'll be back in a bit!!!
xoxo

1 comment:

Angelica said...

Summer is almost over, and Fall is just around the corner. Just before fall season begins a must have in your wardrobe is a wrap dress. Wrap dresses are made for all body shapes, in various prints and colors. Wrap dresses help accentuates our waist lines, this is a great way to show off our womanly curves. For those who have short necks, wrap dresses help elongate the neck making them seem long and feminine. I have several wrap dresses but what I enjoy the most about them is their versatility, I’ve worn mine to work and straight to an evening occasion. They are really easy to wear!

Wrap dresses can be found at Très Chic Styling.
Must Have: Wrap Dress
Posted on 17. Aug, 2010 by Angelica in Must Haves, blog

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin