About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


August 22, 2010

My Favorite Places in Montreal No 1 - YEH!

Share

Do you LOVE ice-cream but sometimes you feel a little guilty after eating the "yummy" pleasure? I know I do!

Sometimes I'll feel like ice-cream but I will pass on it because then it will be like I never went to the gym or yoga. However, my friends I have found the solution to your guilty ice-cream pleasures!!!
YEH! As in YEH - frozen yogourt! Ever heard about it? It is sooooo good!
YUM!
A little about Yeh!

Yeh! Yogourt Glace and Cafe was started in 2008 by Jean-Daniel Nadeau and Grace Yeh (what an awesome last name). They both shared a passion for frozen yogourt and their dream was to be the first to open up a self-serving frozen yogourt place in Canada.Their vision was to create a place where customers can have the best frozen yogurt experience, get excellent service, in a fresh and vibrant environment.

What sets Yeh! apart?

At Yeh!, the customers serve themselves, choosing from a wide variety of flavors, toppings, and sauces. Yeh! has fantastic flavors of the highest quality non-fat frozen yogurt, over 40 toppings, ranging from fresh fruits to dried toppings like cranberries, organic raisins, flax seed, to candy, cereals and chocolates. So if you want a healthy "yoggi" you can have one otherwise you can have one filled with candies & chocolates, oh Yeh!

At Yeh! the price for the yogourt is by weight (48 cents / ounce). This means that you can mix and match as much as you want. When you feel you have created the best frozen yogourt dessert you can go over to the cash and pay.
Oh Yeh! time to enjoy now!!!
How did I find Yeh!

Last night me and some of my friends didn't feel like going out but we felt like doing something chill. We decided to play cards, "Asshole" (which was not me : ) )
As this game is highly addictive we played for hours. After a few hours, my friend Rick came up with a great idea, it was time to re-fuel our energy.
He said let's go to Yeh! I said where? Yeh! Yeh! he yells. It's a frozen ice-cream place. I said sure but wasn't to excited.
So we all got into the car and headed there. When we got there all I could say is OH YEH I love this!!!! I was in heaven. This is how Yeh! got on my favorite places Montreal list.
Go try it you will LOVE it! Enjoy!

xoxo

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin