About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


August 5, 2010

OH MARBAMA!

Share

It has been rumoured recently that the 44th President of the United States of America, Barak Obama will be holidf the family to stay at the Villa
America’s First Lady and her daughter, nine year old Sasha, will spend four days at the Villa Padierna Hotel (second pic) in Marbella. The hotel owned by the Ritz Carlton group has a reputation as the best hotel in Spain. It has been said that Michelle and Sasha have at total of 32 rooms booked at the Hotel for their entourage.
Official statements read “The First Lady will travel to Spain for a private, mother-daughter trip with longtime family friends. President Obama will not be joining this trip”.
If I am lucky I might be able to spot the first Lady maybe on the beach or even better shopping in Puerto Banus like you can see in the first pic... I'll keep you posted on how Marbama goes.

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin