About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


August 29, 2010

The Art of Breasts

Share
Are you obsessed with the right things?
Ask the new print ads of Breast Cancer Foundation of Singapore. But it is not the words but the images used in these ads that draw attention and require a double take.

Using Kryolan body paint and Daler Rowney Expression angled brushes and sponges, illustrator Andy Yang Soo painted a model's body and photographer Allan Ng took the pictures for the ads that suggest that perhaps women should focus on health and have their breasts checked rather than obsess about their butts, a pimple here or there and bad hair days.


What do you think about these ads?
I think they are actually very cute and and I really like the images of the girls. Not sure how hard it is to paint on a human body, but probably harder than on a canvas so GOOD JOB!
LOVES IT!

xoxo

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin