About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


August 14, 2010

Coming to a City near You

Share

Adios Marbella!!!!

It's sad to say but I am leaving my beloved Marbella and the rest of Europe after spending almost two months travelling around. I had such an amazing summer this year. Relaxing in Marbella with my family and friends and of course getting a great tan and doing all the other fun summer stuff!


While being in Europe I also spent some lovely mother and daughter time in Stockholm this summer. I went back to my roots, lol!
I did lots of shopping in Sweden because they have the most amazing clothing selection EVER, I love it! I also absolutely love to see fellow Swedes. Everyone is blond and has blue eyes, OK almost everyone. It makes me feel at home and that is more at home than when I visit an Ikea store in a different country just because I feel homesick! : )

Here I am ready to go shopping in Stockholm with my fellow Swedes!

However now it's time to say Adios Marbella & Bonjour Montreal. Me and my "chichi" are off to North America where someone very lovely & special is waiting for us. See you soon Europe, you will be missed!

So see you all on the other side of the ocean and stay tuned for exciting adventures from the land where you have to end an sentence with "eh?"

xoxo



No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin