About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


August 11, 2010

Cold in the Summer Heat

Share
So see the pretty girl with the super cute chihuahua?
Yeah, that is how I usually look, atleast I feel like I look as cute as she does.
However, that was before I caught a cold in SPAIN!!!
Where the average temperature is 30 C in the shade and in my pool!!! How is that even possible???
All I do is tan, shop, relax and get pampered, oh yeah and now I apparently get colds in the middle of summer. Grrr!


Oh look, now this is a more representative picture of how I look and feel right now. Lol!
Even my cute chihuahua had to be replaced with a teddy bear as he much rather is out tanning and swimming in the pool, WITHOUT me....sigh... : (
I guess I have to face it, I have caught the Marbella-n cold and guess what it SUCKS!
Well, I refuse to be sick more than 1 day so I'm off to take all the medecine in the medecine cabinet, drink tea with honey and lemon and then off to bed.

Stay tuned for a exciting day tomorrow everyone and good night!

xoxo

PS Sorry for a little bit of a boring blog today but like I said I feel a little under the weather today....

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin