About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


August 25, 2010

Golden Burger by Q-Pot - Wear your food

Share
Do you LOVE good food? What is your absolute favorite food to eat or munch on?
Have you ever LOVED a food sooo much that you want to wear it?
Now you can wear your favorite foods!




Q-Pot is a fashionable Japanese jewelry design shop. They sell the cutest and I really mean the most adorable "food" jewelry you can imagine.

One of my favorites is the "Burger jewelry line" that allows you to customize your own burger necklace with choices of cheese, tomato, onion and lettuce for the toppings. A full burger necklace set costs ¥23,100 ($219) and a burger ring will set you back ¥18,900 ($179). Both come in gold versions for a fancier touch.



However, if fast food is not your thing then you can choose anything from a nice Swiss cheese ring to fresh baguettes, croissants, cookies, petite cakes or even a build your own ice-cream cone with your favorite flavors.

One of the newest collections added to Q-Pot is the pasta collection. It must be one of my favorites as I am a pasta lover. This collection is called Legend of the Pasta Kingdom.

I can promise you that Q-Pot's online store has something to offer for everyone and trust me the jewelry is both cute, original and classy.

Enjoy your burger, ice-cream or a piece of cheese!

xoxo





No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin