About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


August 18, 2010

Hallå!

Share

This will be a quick post because I am off for a fun day on the town.
It's Chihuahua play day!!!
Going to meet up with my friend and her chihuahua Molly, which my chihuahua Mikey loves to play with.
They are absolutely adorable together and we are hoping that maybe one day soon there will be some baby chichi's. Who knows?!? : )
When I get back I will let you all know how amazing and fun last night was. Got some pics to share with you too!

xoxo

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin