About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


October 1, 2010

Ready for my make over

Share
Waiting for lovely Roxanne to start my long over due make over just in time for the weekend!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin